Your privacy is important to us.
Privacy and Your Personal Information
Picture Wealth respects the privacy of your Personal Information.
Personal Information is information about you, which includes information you have provided to Picture Wealth when creating an Account with Picture Wealth, which includes, but is not limited to your:
- phone number;
- email address;
- bank account details;
- mortgage or other loan details;
- shareholder/investment portfolios;
- tax file numbers; and
- payment methods.
No Personal Information is collected if you are simply browsing the Website.
If you do not want any cookies to be placed on your hard drive, you can alter your browser settings to refuse them. However, this may also limit the way you view the Platform.
Why Picture Wealth Collects Your Personal Information
Picture Wealth's main purpose for collecting your Personal Information is to facilitate your use of the Services. However, Picture Wealth may also use the information collected for the following:
- to provide, maintain, protect and improve Picture Wealth's Services;
- to provide Users with access to certain restricted areas of the Platform;
- for verification purposes;
- for billing purposes;
- to develop new services;
- for analysis of usage of the Services;
- to improve the Content offered; or
- for marketing and promotion purposes.
By providing your Personal Information, you agree to the use of your Personal Information in this manner.
If you do not want to receive marketing and promotional material from Picture Wealth, you may opt out of receiving this type of communication at any time by clicking the ‘unsubscribe' link provided.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
Picture Wealth will disclose your Personal Information in the following circumstances:
- if required by law;
- if Picture Wealth believes, in its absolute discretion, it is in the public interest;
- to seek feedback, or monitor or improve quality of service;
- to entities who assist Picture Wealth in providing, administering, supporting, improving, promoting and marketing the Services; to suppliers, contractors, debt collectors, data storage and management companies (including providers of cloud services), website hosting service providers, and interactive advertisers;
- to companies that promote and market, or conduct research to help Picture Wealth improve and target the Services;
- to related corporate bodies; or
- where Picture Wealth otherwise obtains your permission to disclose the information, for example, where you opt to allow Unrelated Third Parties access to certain documents through the File Vault.
Picture Wealth may disclose your Personal Information to third parties overseas who provide services to Picture Wealth, including (where necessary) outsourced billing service providers. Picture Wealth takes reasonable steps to ensure that these overseas recipients to not breach the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
Picture Wealth may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information publicly, for example, to show trends about the general use of Picture Wealth's Services.
You agree that no transmission of data over the Internet is guarantee as wholly secure and that any information you provide to Picture Wealth through the Internet, including via email, is at you own risk. You agree that, even though Picture Wealth uses its best endeavours to secure your Personal Information, such as email encryption, Picture Wealth cannot guarantee that any information sent or accessed electronically is secure.
You may also assist Picture Wealth in keeping your Personal Information secure by maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and notifying Picture Wealth immediately if there is any unauthorised use of your account, or any other breach of security relating to your account.
The Platform contains links to Third Party Websites. Picture Wealth is not responsible for the information on these sites, or their privacy policies. Picture Wealth may keep track of your interaction with Third Party Websites provided on the Platform in order to improve Picture Wealth's Services and to aggregate statistics for the benefit of Picture Wealth and other third party service providers.
When using Picture Wealth's search function, the search terms you enter are collected and associated with your Account. This information is retained by Picture Wealth or its affiliates to allow Picture Wealth to provide information to you, now or in the future.
Accessing and Amending Personal Information
Subject to the exceptions listed in the Privacy Act, you have the right to access your Personal Information which is in the custody or control of Picture Wealth. You are able to change or update your account information at any time through the Platform.
If you wish to access Personal Information that you have provided to Picture Wealth but that is not available through your Access Credentials, please contact Picture Wealth and Picture Wealth will use its best endeavours to provide the information within 10 business days of receiving your request. Please note that Picture Wealth may charge a fee to cover the cost of meeting your request.
If Picture Wealth refuse your request, Picture Wealth will provide you with its reasons for refusal within 20 Business Days of your request.
From time to time your Personal Information may change. It is important that you inform Picture Wealth of changes to your details as and when they occur.
If you believe that the privacy of your Personal Information is not effectively protected, or if you are concerned that your privacy has been compromised through the dissemination of your Personal Information, please contact Picture Wealth at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.